Brand Management, Creating Consistency, a Quick Video
Our brand’s image is as important as the products and services we provide. So it is essential to build an image that attracts potential customers and creates a lasting trust bond. The type brand that becomes synonymous with quality and value in the minds of the entire marketplace.
We at McIntyre Agency is committed to helping business grow in any field! We’ll help you get your message out and own brand management. Here is some additional content the supplement the video.
How Prospect Personas Affect Brand Management.
It is essential for us to determine your ideal prospects to get a better understanding of how we can relay your message. Brand management requires us to focus on the products or services we provide and find ways to clearly show our prospects why we are the best value period. Here are some points that will help:
- Use images that both build in emotional intensity and put in our product top of mind.
- The images should create a feeling and catch the attention of our prospects.
- Imagery should be inspirational to our prospects and appear realistic.
- We should be consistent with the visuals and make sure they represent our service or product.
- A minimum brand library is around 30 to 40 images to serve as marketing material for the company.
- Consistently add images to create a library library that we can use for our website, social media, pages, or other marketing places.
Lack of consistency is the death of brand management. The more they can immediately tell who we are and how we help, the better. The more they can relate and feel the value, the longer they will stay.