Conversion Optimization lowers the CPA in your marketing campaigns. So watch this short video to provide tips to help your marketing campaigns perform better. Also, check out our YouTube channel Here!
Conversion Optimization Strategies
Cost Per Action or CPA is something we cannot ignore in our marketing. As businesses move into the virtual world, it is an advantage for us to vary strategies in advertising online. It is a fact that a portion of our earnings goes to our CPA for our marketing campaigns, so that spend has to count.
We, in McIntyre Agency, can help you lower your CPA by applying Conversion Optimization to your ads and landing pages. Do this will help improve your marketing campaigns and save money!
Conversion Optimization Explained
Our potential customers find us by searching online, from the ads they watch, while they’re checking out their social media. Once they get to our page, we do not have the guarantee that they’ll purchase our services or products. Both in e-commerce and on our landing pages we can watch each step in the process and improve each step. These ads could serve as their portals to our landing pages. Here are some tips on how we can optimize our conversion once they get there.
- Conversion optimization starts at the time you are visible to them.
- When they land on our page through ads they click on or content where they can see us,we measure how they respond and optimize the content.
- Make sure they have multiple ways to connect, chat, phone and web forms.
- Split testing the various CTA’s and messaging to see what works best.
- Consistently measure and adjust.
- Give your potential customers plenty of possible actions to take.