Every business owner dreams of their brand dominating the marketplace. That’s the clear target of every entrepreneur. Unfortunately, brands don’t just boom overnight. Only a few can apply that magical combination and great deliverables and the best marketing strategy to create market dominance.
Speaking of the best marketing strategy, you might have heard of Don Miller and his triumphs. There are a lot of lessons in Don Millers’ work that can help your business flourish! If growth is your outcome, this article can give you a window into why Don Miller’s principles work so well in building what he calls a “Story Brand”.
Story Brand or said difference in the story of your brand is at the core of how your prospect sees you. This applies whether you are consciously creating this story or leaving it to chance. If you want to grow in a predictable way, it’s essential to control that narrative.
Your Service Should Directly Solve Your Customer’s Problems
As business owners, we never aim for dissatisfied customers. However, if solving their problems isn’t our top focus, we are likely to fail to add enough value to create our own dreams and financial freedom. Aim to understand everything about your prospects, what do they really want, and how does it need to be delivered.
Do you really understand what they want? Don Miller emphasized a vital question in his book, building a StoryBrand, “Can this brand really help me get what I want?”. What makes this question vital is its ability to help business people get a grasp of what’s in the mind of the customers. Adapting this line of thought will help you understand the following:
- What do you love to deliver?
- How can you communicate that quickly and consistently?
- Once they do say yes, how do I make sure to deliver on our promise?
- How do I quickly Increase sales?
The Easy Way to Create a Strong Value Proposition
Don Miller’s definition of the best marketing strategy is a powerful story that consistently resonates with the client. As the creator or producer of a product, you know the features work. But the features themselves are commodities and not enough to powerfully move your customers Moving your clients to action requires a strong and consistent message(story).
Create an amazing story and your product or service can move from being seen as a commodity to a premium brand that is synonymous with the solution to your prospect’s needs. “How do you spell relief?” If you were around in the ’80s that was R-o-l-a-i-d-s. The question is how can you create that for your product or service?
- We are not the only company that can have the service or provides the product. So We want to stand out by highlighting our advantages over our competitors and the customer’s advantages in choosing our products or services. A great message can
- Can reach a wider audience.
- Will help your future customers see where you want to take them.
- Will help you earn their trust.
- Attracts the interest of prospects and pulls them magnetically toward your product or services.
- Should be relevant, is simple, and easy to comprehend.
- Is unapologetic and direct.
McIntyre Agency Loves Helping Clients Create Great Messages
Competitors are everywhere. If you remain stagnant or rely upon your prior knowledge in business, you leave the door open for your competition to come in and eat your lunch. McIntyre Agency will come in and deliver the best marketing strategy to companies that want to thrive now and into the future.
If you want to own your marketing forever, their expertise in marketing and digital marketing services will lead you to success. Reach them online or call 844-246-8890 to connect. They can help you win with World Class:
- Branding and Designing
- Digital Marketing
- Copy Writing and Content Marketing
- Consultation Management
- Social Media Marketing
Creating a Message That Clearly Solves Your Customer’s Challenges
Challenges are inevitable, no one is immune. As an aspiring brand, don’t attempt to be the master. Instead, act as the guide to your customers. A guide that helps them overcome their challenges. Show them how your available products or services, will consistently solve their problems and position them as the hero. Like what Don Miller pointed out:
- The definition of a great business is one that positions its customers as the hero in the story.
- When you focus on earning trust instead of money it’s easier to stay on track.
Create a Bond of Trust with Your Customers
Trust building is essential, especially in the world of business. If your focus is on income instead of customer satisfaction, you’ll end up with terrible reviews and a bad reputation. There is no substitute for caring about the customer’s outcomes. To care about your client’s outcomes, you must first understand them. One of the best quotes in Don Miller’s book, Building a StoryBrand, “People trust those who understand them, and they trust brands that understand them too”. The best marketing strategy is consistently creating goodwill by delivering amazing value for your customers. This process will require you to:
- Walk a mile in the shoes of your customers
- Value solving the problems your customers face
- Know the difference between learning and understanding. Learning gives you the information but understanding helps you win more customers.
A Great Call to Action Leads To More Actions, I Know Duh…
With so many brands promoting their products and services, customers get lost and become indecisive. As an aspiring brand, it is our duty to take away the confusion by giving them clear and powerful reasons to engage in your business. Which means;
- You, yourself, should know your business better than anyone else.
- You should know how your competitors work to be able to see the extra benefits that you can present to your customers.
- What makes you better?
Aim High for Your Brand
Understanding your customers’ demands will help you formulate the best marketing strategy. Focus on the small details that your customers desire and your business will run smoothly. Level up your brand!
Improve Your Website
As Don Miller mentioned in his book, a website plays a big role in the business. As technology evolves, businesses that used to transact in person increasingly happen online. To be a competitive brand, your website should do the following. It should be:
- Simple and provide a fantastic value proposition to your potential customers.
- Be user-friendly and clear.
- Display the solutions that your customers desire.
- Be able to describe what your brand offers simply and clearly.
- Hhelp your customers see what makes you better than your competitors.
Make a Great Impression
Creating a great impression is no joke. The best marketing strategy gets your potential client’s attention and holds it. According to Miller, making a good impression is not just about creating great ads for your products or services. It’s also about paying attention to:
- Feedback from our past and current customers is an essential component to predictable creating magical first impressions.
- Great reviews from our past clients will help soothe clients’ fear about your products or services.
- How you communicate with prospects should consistently reflect the feedback of your clients and prospects.
- Avoid false or misleading Ads, and sometimes more importantly fires sales team members that consistently misrepresent your brand. Prospects are not stupid.
- A good impression is essential to a thriving and surviving brand.
If we want to thrive in business we need to be the most adaptive to customers’ needs. Create a great story so our prospects can easily see why you are the best choice. Don Millers’ work is powerful and will enable you to build trust with your customers and win in business. Remember that the best marketing strategy is great service and a clear message.